Monday, October 29, 2007

Where Did October Go??

I am finally Posting! I don't know what happened to October, it just disapeared without anything in particular happening and so there were no posts... because nothing really happened. You should all be greatful that I wasn't updating you on what Regis and Kelly talked about on their show for that day. :) We went back to Utah for a whirlwind 36 hour trip. Steve's brother had his Farewell and so we went home for that and some family pictures before he leaves for two years. Here are some of the pictures...

4 comments:

rachel said...

Claire you look so good! What a cute little family! That sounds like quite the whirlwind trip to Utah.

Petra said...

I am shocked! Just shocked! I can't believe that in the 36 hrs that you were here that you didn't make time for me.. guilt guilt guilt. Nah.. you know I only kid..

Your family looks beautiful. You are looking amazing! Keep up the good work.

Maylin said...

These pics are great! You guys look so natural--I like the standing full-body shots.

Jen said...

You look great, Claire! What a good lookin family :)