Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Park

Ethan loves climbing up the jungle gym and sliding down the slide. He did it about 500 times in a row today... alright, maybe not that many. But it was so cute every time so I thought I'd share it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep! He's the cutest little boy since my little boys.

Sherry said...

Awesome cinematography! We envy your warm weather.

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Seriously Woman, we haven't been able to play at the park in almost five months and it's snowing again. Can't wait to hear the little guy talk!

melanie davis said...

he is the cutest. it is so fun to finall see him walk. i think it is so fun when he screams down the slide. can't wait to see you in a few weeks

Maylin said...

This is a great video--I need to get one of Finn. We just can't get enough of that park!