My Parents came to visit and we decided we would go out to Silver Falls. We have been there before (Steve has been many times) and we really love it there. One of these days we are going to go and camp down their, but today we just hiked. They have a trail that takes you past ten different waterfalls, and they were especially beautiful because it is practically spring, and they have SO MUCH water coming off of them, it's just incredible. Anyway, we had a blast. Here are some of the pictures.
Lower South Falls, you can barely see Steve, Ethan, me and my Dad hanging out by the fall.
Ethan really enjoys being carried in our baby backpack, he especially enjoyed it when Grandpa was carrying him and would run ahead and hide behind a tree to jump out and surprise us!
My mom and me by South Fall.
Ethan, Steve my mom and dad behind South Fall
Ethan has become a great walker, but this brick side walk made him trip a lot so he enjoyed holding grandpa and dad's hands to help him stay on his feet.
3 comments:
Wow what a cool hike. I didn't realize how big that waterfall was until I noticed your tiny little figures next to it! Oh how I miss the Northwest!
beautiful falls :) we should try going there instead of always going to Multanomah Falls!
Aw, pretty pictures & it's fun to see your parents there. I love seeing Ethan up on his feet!
Post a Comment