
I saw this on one of my friend's blogs, and I think it is awesome. You get to help with ending world hunger (one grain of rice at a time) and expand your vocabulary. I know that in conference they said that TV and surfing the internet was wasting your time, but I think and occasional grain of rice or two would be alright :) Give it a try! http://www.freerice.com/. The highest I have gotten is level 44... I hope it doesn't go to 100 because that's not saying good things about my vocab skills!
March 2025
1 year ago
2 comments:
I am guessing it was my blog you saw that on :) Level 44, that's awesome! I haven't broken 40 yet. I knew you would great at it. Way to feed the hungry with your excellent verbosity!
Claire the vocab whiz. I always knew you'd go places in life ;) PS I thought my present was having you here for the wedding!
Post a Comment