Today is the 17 month mark for Ethan, and he is so busy that he won't hold still to take a decent picture. All of the photos I've tried over the past few days have been blurry every time. He does say "cheese" but he keeps doing what he's doing while he says it. He is getting to be such a big boy too! He is learning to say all of his body parts and he is getting nervous around strangers. Anyway, here is the blurry picture I promised.
Girl's Weekend Getaway- McCall, Idaho
8 years ago
4 comments:
he looks like a little man! hehe 1 month till nursery!
Always on the move! I got to see Ethan out riding the bike with daddy yesterday and it was SO cute! You need to blog that!
Congrats to you both, you've got a good lookin' kid!
By my calculations Ethan is now nearing 19 months! What's the latest on you guys? Hope things are going well in the Northwest.
Post a Comment