
Yesterday we decided to go for a walk and see if there were any blackberries that we could pick. We went down to the field by our house and there were loads of blackberries that were ripe, so we decided to pick a few. Steve had Ethan on his back in the backpack and was picking right along when Ethan started to make choking sounds. It turned out that he had grabbed a bunch of leaves and shoved them in his mouth (typical Ethan) and was choking on them. Steve had to quickly jump out of the bushes to get to me so that I could get the leaves out of Ethan's mouth. For those of you who don't know, blackberry bushes are ridiculously thorny... I would say they're worse than a rose bush, but I like to exaggerate. So he jumped out and got all cut up from the thorns. At least Ethan didn't end up getting the leaves down, we got them out in time.
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh those battle wounds look like they hurt. I love blackberries, but they are so hard to get at.
I love your blog! Did you have fun at the club last night? I hope you don't have a diet Coke hangover today!
Hey where are you getting such cute blog designs?
Marykaye
I'm glad Ethan is ok! As for Steve, maybe he'll have some cool scars to tell stories about?? Next time... leather gloves...
Post a Comment