So these are just some pictures from our vacation home in July. We spent a day up at the ranch swimming, we were in the water for hours and I could have been in for five more hours before I was ready to get out. The bottom right one is of my dad pretending that he is running a gondola... I wish that I could add sound effects to go along with the picture. He was singing very loud in Italian (or what he thought Italian would sound like). It was so funny.
This is a picture from when we were on vacation as well. Melanie captured a beautiful moment here... Ethan is doing his raspberry sound, but unfortunately for him it looks like he is doing his business. What a cutie. The next one is Ethan with his cousin Milo.
These are pictures from when we got home from vacation. We went on a hike to try out our newly acquired baby backpack (which I have already mentioned that we love). We hiked from Horsetail Falls to Triple Falls. There were about four waterfalls to see on the way, and Ethan really loved being carried on Steve's back, where he could grab at his hat or hair and have something really wonderful to try and get in his mouth. At the very end of the hike the bouncing finally caught up to him and lulled him to sleep. I think that he liked it well enough to go on many more hikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment