Monday, January 31, 2011

4 Months

So it has been 4 months since last I blogged. We had an incident involving our camera and Chloe. We got a new camera for Christmas, but at the same time our computer decided to have issues. Now that that is fixed, I thought I would post the news that it is 4 months until we add a new addition to our family! That's the main news, so stop now if you want. The rest of the post is just to catch up since September.

October
Caught a few snakes

Went to a wedding (seriously, this is the best picture I have, because I didn't have a camera)

Dressed up for Halloween

December (just gonna skip November)
Ethan turned 4. He had Yoda cupcakes and Jumpin' Jacks for his Birthday

We rode some horse, which made Chloe the happiest baby on the block (p.s. that is NOT me on the horse. Thanks Summer and John!)

We saw Santa, celebrated Christmas, had lots of fun with family and lots of food.

Went snowshoeing.

and sledding.

January
Chloe turned 2.

and I found this at the car show... anybody wanna buy one for me?

6 comments:

Candria said...

OH my goodness! Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Do you know what you are having? When are you guys going to come visit good ol' Jerome again?.... Cute kiddos! Ethan is getting so big!

Dani said...

Congratulations!! So fun to see a little update on your family.

Lara said...

Yay for babies! Your little family is just darling!

Matt and Cristina said...

That was a great update. I feel all caught up--except for November of course. :) I had my suspicions that you might be having another one soon! I am very excited for you. And I live close enough that maybe I will get to see the baby!!

Montie & Kayla said...

Congratulations!!! The kids are growing so fast. I especially can't believe that Chloe is already 2.

Maylin said...

Congrats on the new baby!! I can't believe Chloe is 2. Finn would love to catch snakes and watch Star Wars with Ethan!