She's here! She came a week and two days early... much to the surprise of her mother. She weighed 8lbs. 1 oz. and was 20" long. She has crazy amounts of blonde hair and an adorable smile :)
Hmmm... I think you forgot to mention a pretty important update on your last update post! Congratulations--she's adorable (and isn't it so nice when they come early?!)
Another blondie to add to your cute family! I love her name. I was thinking about you the other day as I drove past your house on the freeway, wondering if you had had her yet. So glad she is here safe and sound. When things calm down, if they ever do ;), give me a call! We still need to go on that walk.
Congratulations! For some reason your blog stop showing up in my feed updates. I will have to fix that situation. How fun to see your cute family growing!
6 comments:
Hmmm... I think you forgot to mention a pretty important update on your last update post! Congratulations--she's adorable (and isn't it so nice when they come early?!)
Awe, she's perfect. Congrats!
Congratulations!! Enjoy life with three!
Another blondie to add to your cute family! I love her name. I was thinking about you the other day as I drove past your house on the freeway, wondering if you had had her yet. So glad she is here safe and sound. When things calm down, if they ever do ;), give me a call! We still need to go on that walk.
Wait a week early AND 8lbs? Way to go!
Congratulations! For some reason your blog stop showing up in my feed updates. I will have to fix that situation. How fun to see your cute family growing!
Post a Comment